I was putting away my makeup and trying to organize my collection when I got distracted (BIG surprise there .. anything to procrastinate!) and decided to create a look! I wanted something colourful and decided on blue and yellow as I am getting bored of my usual neutrals. I thought I would take pictures as I went along and that way I could show you guys what I did to achieve this makeup look. I also apologize for the state of my brows .. I'm going to get them done this weekend and I've been trying to grow them out to get them looking fuller.
1. Apply concealer under eyes and Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot to eyelid in whatever shade. (I used Painterly)
2. Apply matte blue on entire lid. (Far left circled above.)
3. Apply darker matte blue on outer edge of eyelid and wing it out following the natural shape of your eye. Also bring it down onto outer third lower lash line. (Far right circled above.)
4. Apply matte light brown for a transition shade in the crease. (Used Salted Caramel Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.)
5. Apply yellow on inner corner and sweep it into the blue to make a nice transition. (blend very well.) Also drag down onto inner lower lash line.
6. Apply shimmery teal colour to the centre of eye lid and centre of lower lash line. (I forgot to take a picture of this, but you can see it in the pictures.)
7. Apply brow highlight. (Also forgot to snap this ... sorry!)
8. Apply black gel eye liner and wing it out.
9. Apply Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
You could also add some falsies to this look to really make your eyes pop!
I hope you guys enjoy this look, and if you re-create it send me a picture on twitter! @PrettyBeautyCan This way I can see all your lovely re-creations!
I hope you guys are having a fantastic day and I'll see you in my next post!