With another year come and gone I figured it was a great time to reflect on the past year. 2016 was the busiest, craziest, most exiciting year I have had in my life yet. It was full of new beginnings for me and I wanted to take some time to thank 2016 for everything it brought me.
Thank you for the beautiful wedding, where I got to marry my very best friend and life partner.
- I am going to continue practicing self love.
- I am going to start taking better care of my body by exercising and eating far better than I do. (Treat it as a temple, as it should be.)
- I am going to continue meditating, and want to start making it a daily ritual. Not just meditate a few times a week.
- I am going to get my life organised. Starting with my home .. I have crap squirrled away in the most random places. This madness stops here.
- I want to practice yoga, and seriously this time. I have dabbled in yoga many times before but never got into a habit. I want to be able to bend and twist my body into the more difficult yoga positions.
- I am going to save any little penny I can (or nickle since we technically no longer have the penny here lol!) to build our dream home on our lot. I want to be able to start building our home by June of 2018 so let's do this! (This is by far the biggest and most desired thing I want to achieve.)
- Finally I am going to focus more on my blog and my YouTube channel. I love doing it and really need to have a hobby and something that I can do that is just for me. (It also helps give me a quick kick in my rear to follow the items listed above as it would actually give me something to write/film about.)
So here's to 2017 ... Bring it on because this year is going to be amazing!